[kj] OT~ sleep paralysis?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:07:13 EST 2008

i will elaborate a bit here as i feel i can, (and i dont give a fuck
what others think...)

once, i woke up like this a few years ago...the fear but not the
paralyisis.. there was the 'oceanic feeling' like a non local
association with yr body... the noise/fear was there, but the way it
felt at the time i just relaxed and let go... waves of pleasure swept
throughout my body, and as i let go even more, it was better than ANY
orgasm!! it was not a wet dream, i was not hard, it was not sexual. i
wish i new more about this...! i will add, it feels like there is
another 'presence' somewhere around, but not a physical one...

ahh, feels good to share! lol

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."