[kj] - Ecstasy year rat ;)

Owen Roberts donnie_darko666 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:11:30 EST 2008

Speaking of coincidence,I was watched that last night

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:55:10 +0000
From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] - Ecstasy year rat ;)

And then there's plain old coincidence. Yesterday my
manager told me that he got a parking ticket for £30 at the weekend, he said
later that same day he went swimming and found £30 floating in the pool.

(cue Harry Hill) : What are the chances of that
happening?

That Derren Brown programme "The System" is on You
Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=derren+brown+system&search_type=