[kj] FW: typicalgov.. this maybe your business ;)!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 07:39:49 EST 2008

well i wont tell anyone owen,but you just told the list,where theres about well over 100 people reading these mails,and well news travels fast ;)!!!

milinda ps hope you get some cash pps why dont you become a full time student? or part time,that way you can learn what you want and still get some -free money-,as you have proberly never paid any tax yet,4 u it would defo be--free cash ;D.

From: donnie_darko666 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 01:23:01 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: typicalgov.. this maybe your business ;)!!

Truthfully,I've never officially worked.I've worked the odd day here and there doing odd jobs,didn't tell them that though.I've only just turned 18 you see,so I've only just become entitled to it

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:07:05 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: typicalgov.. this maybe your business ;)!!

hi,poor you,no cash through from the government ;( the system always takes its time with giving the people what they are owed,they always grag there heels ;/ however, when it comes to trying to get anything from the people the system,is well known to be on top of the case in a flash!!! where you made redundant? sacked from the last job? or did you leave on your own accord if you dont mind me askinh ;)?

From: donnie_darko666 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:57:54 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))

I just got on the dole myself,I signed on for the first time thursday before last,and I'm STILL waiting for my money!The welfare systems a fucking joke!

> Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:51:23 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))> > On Feb 3, 2008 11:21 AM, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:> > >> >> >> > Unemployment is not a disease; so it has no "cure."> >> > http://www.deepleafproductions.com/wilsonlibrary/texts/raw-RICH.html> >> >> > > that was a nice read, thanks!> > when it comes to unemployment, i guess i can fess up to being on the> dole for 5 years or so now... (save your applause!) apart from being> a prick and a smug git, i think i am relatively well adjusted . . .> > =)> > > > > > > > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!