[kj] FW: FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:57:10 EST 2008

heres my short summery on unemployment ;) look at post directly b.4 this one!!!!

ps most hippies cannot string a senseable sentam=nce together-why?there usually out of it ;)!!!

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:30:46 +0000

you have a point brend----i have exsperienced--unemployment once in my l life,i just made use of it buy doing all the things i had put of,you know d.i.y,or some hobby,loved the long lie-ins,as my scheldule was of my own free will,but i could only handle it for a couple of months--then i wanted paid work again-- ,i can imagin,that if it drags on for too long-unemployment-,it could result in disfunctional human behaviour,and depression,if a person does not have enough to do or enough imagination to keep inventing stuff to do,then they may slip through the net and into apathy and start to relate to out side of society happenings-which would proberly result in the"us and them syndrone mentalitly! "

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:06:29 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))

I’ll get back to you in 24 hours with a great retort ;)

Actually, the hippie in this case has a masters in philosophy majoring in logic, from Berlin university, speaks 3 languages, is one of the foremost Linux experts in the world, having developed literally single-handedly his own version of Linux (www.yoper.com), works as head architect for the NZ Supercomputing Centre, 50-80 hour weeks, has 3 great kids, and is writing a couple of books.

Finally, here’s a link (regarding employment and un) which I believe deserves to be read by everyone on list and discussed heatedly over the next few days, but that’s just me. Not sure about most of you, but, having been through long periods of unemployment before, this was quite an eye-opener:

Unemployment is not a disease; so it has no "cure."

http://www.deepleafproductions.com/wilsonlibrary/texts/raw-RICH.html

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of The ExorcistSent: Saturday, 2 February 2008 6:58 p.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))