[kj] Mick Jones, John Cooper Clarke and Tony James for a tenner

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 05:41:51 EST 2008

Has everyone gone mad around here? I have spent the past two Fridays literally standing within 6 feet of Mick Jones as he blasted the tiny Ladbroke Grove Inn on the Green venue with his new material with Carbon Silicon. He read a Blake poem to us the other night, and told stories about being stopped and searched. Incredible. I'm not on a commission.

Its like having a private gig played at your birthday party. You can go over and say hello to him!! The violinist who played with the 101ers, the Clash and Joe Strummer was on this Friday, with a man I know in his band - much to my surprise.
Naah, you guys dont wanna see Mick doing guitar solo's, moving around like the Clash never ended. Lets stick to debates about downloads and re releases.
I accused a man in the audience of being Big Paul Ferguson. He denied this, but said he'd seen Killing Joke and he'd take it as a complement. Cool.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!(*%(^£(^£$(£

Keep Smiling...