[kj] OT: selling shit on eBay

wrightdvdw at aol.com wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 01:17:05 EST 2008

I have bought and sold over the past 4 years, like every one has said if your going to do it do your research first , I have had a couple of items that were sold but the transactions were never paid for chased up parties concerned these items were not sent out first, but that hasnt happened much so I havent lost any sleep over it, I do a bit of selling for mates of mine. And charge for my time spent in case items dont sell . If your going to buy anything dont do what I did in the early days and end up paying over the odds for an item , ebay can get addictive, it works if you put the effort in and keep an eye on your paypal account etc.

Hope that helps you Alex.

Dave