[kj] FW: FW: FW: this is none of your business lennonka;D))

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sat Feb 2 15:30:19 EST 2008

At 02:06 AM 2/2/2008, you wrote:

>I'll get back to you in 24 hours with a great retort ;)

Ha! Good answer Sir Brendan! :)
Touche'!

>Actually, the hippie in this case has a masters in philosophy

>majoring in logic, from Berlin university, speaks 3 languages, is

>one of the foremost Linux experts in the world, having developed

>literally single-handedly his own version of Linux

>(<http://www.yoper.com/>www.yoper.com),

Well that explains where the free time came from. waiting for the
damn things to compile. :)

>works as head architect for the NZ Supercomputing Centre, 50-80 hour

>weeks, has 3 great kids, and is writing a couple of books.

How dare a hippy work at a supercomputing center! Does he not know
how much carbon emissions is caused by such places?
I sense his inner hippy is not quite as robust as we thought it to be.

>Finally, here's a link (regarding employment and un) which I believe

>deserves to be read by everyone on list and discussed heatedly over

>the next few days, but that's just me. Not sure about most of you,

>but, having been through long periods of unemployment before, this

>was quite an eye-opener:

I'd love to discuss it heatedly, however, frankly I'm to busy
freezing my ass off! Winter sucks!

Cheers,
Me :)