[kj] OT : any thoughts on the ION USB turntable ?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Feb 2 06:58:30 EST 2008

* http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001001&langId=-1&searchTerms=ION+USB&x=24&y=3 *

Anyone know about these ION products ? Worth the investment ? I've managed to get hold of the "other" (non-MD) Ski Patrol 7" singles (Everything Is Temporary/Silent Scream and Bright Shiny Things/Electric Bell Girls both on Clever Metal) and I'm keen to digitize this vinyl and other rare John Peel sessions (such as Ski Patrol, 1919, Folk Devils #1, Headhunters) from old C90's for uploading to Yousendit.com - any comments gratefully received ... Regards, Antoni