[kj] Maybe there IS a god after all

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 07:49:37 EST 2008

Haven't been able to listen to them properly as yet (again, with two
children under four years old in the house, it's not easy to find time
to blast music). Overall, the sounds seems a bit richer. The real
treat so far are the bonus tracks --- it's strange hearing "New
Culture" and "All Play Rebel *WITHOUT* Kid Jensen's radio banter
prefacing it. Being so used to hearing them in shoddy bootleg quality,
the clarity here on these tracks is really enjoyable.

The liner notes are also quite nice (though I spotted a couple of
spelling/grammatical errors....ugh). Who is Tony Raven anyway?

Alex in NYC