[kj] [OT] I think I'm being nostalgic....

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 04:38:25 EST 2008

Shamefully, I haven't listened to any music since December 23rd.
Normally I can't go more than a couple of days without listening to
something; I usually find there aren't enough hours in the day to listen
to everything I want to hear. But I'm having a rare "no music episode".
I'll have to break the silence with something - this just isn't right!

http://www.last.fm/user/ChoonyFish/