[kj] O/T techy help

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 07:39:24 EST 2008

Local to me (Austin, TX) Wal-Mart sells a machine that is $100 that will
record VHS tapes to DVD and I think is also a DVD recorder that will
record straight onto DVD from your TV.

See this:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8195410

Magnavox, $98 US -- not bad. Hope that helps. No PC necessary!

-Oliver