[kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Dec 29 16:52:13 EST 2008

was that statement supposed to be funny

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:18:22 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?

The first record that I ever bought was by that Heavy Metal band , Killing Joke .I regret buying it from W.H.Smiths on the Kings Road though, I wish that I would have bought it from a small dark Indie shop with posters on the wall and with a long haired dope smelling shop assistant who put my purchase in a black bag instead of some bird with a WHSmiths unifrom on and her name tag on her label . It ruined my listening experience

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:24:31 +0000Subjeckj Re: [kj] (OT) What was your first record YOU bought?
1st records I ever bought were with money I got for Be Rock

On 28 Dec 2008, at 19:49, Stephen Lawrence wrote:

> > 2008/12/24 folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com>> >>> >> I put YOU bought, otherwise mine wouland perk> >> pooh...> >> Firmrelecmrd I boughtrel ' soft'...itter was> >> a close second..> >> Now let's see how old everyone else is ;)

Get Windows Live Messenger on your Mobile. Click Here!