[kj] (OT) To All In The NYC Area - The Eagle Has Landed

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Dec 27 12:14:58 EST 2008

Make sure you drink some Brooklyn brand beers, Chris.
Greg from Boston

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:14:38 -0500Subject: [kj] (OT) To All In The NYC Area - The Eagle Has Landed

So we are here. Haven't had a chance to get on the board in the past week. Happy Festivus, Holidaze, Kwanza, Chanuakah or anything else you want to throw in there.Who is up for a meet up. Don't be shy. Exorcist you are always a hoot. Tonight/Saturday we are going to see Dave Attel at Carolines. I am assuming we will end up in Alphabet City. Likely Manitobas biut we are open for suggestions. Anyone. Anywhere? I'll be checking htis later in t he day so get back in touch. Even open to stuff before that.Can't waitMerry KissmasChris from Detroit temporarily in NYC

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:37:08 -0500From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) To All that Will Be In The NYC Area Over THe HolidazeI'm assuming we can work something out if you get a few folks together.Meeting just me would be a boring and painful experience for you and the lady. :)At 11:52 AM 12/22/2008, Christof hamille wrote:
Meghann and I will be returning on the 26th in the AM and leaving the 31st of in the PM. On the 28th we will be celebrating our anniversary at the Chelsea (aww gosh shucks). Other then that will anyone be around? Anything of note to do? How about another meet up?Hope to see some of you. Currently 8 degrees in Detroit. I know it'll be warmer in the smog, asphalt beauty of NYC. ;)Chris