[kj] (OT) To All In The NYC Area - The Eagle Has Landed

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 10:14:38 EST 2008

So we are here. Haven't had a chance to get on the board in the past week. Happy Festivus, Holidaze, Kwanza, Chanuakah or anything else you want to throw in there.

Who is up for a meet up. Don't be shy. Exorcist you are always a hoot. Tonight/Saturday we are going to see Dave Attel at Carolines. I am assuming we will end up in Alphabet City. Likely Manitobas biut we are open for suggestions. Anyone. Anywhere? I'll be checking htis later in t he day so get back in touch. Even open to stuff before that.

Can't wait

Merry Kissmas

Chris from Detroit temporarily in NYC