[kj] Seasons Greetings - Zilch poster w/Raven

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:00:33 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM, James Osborne <josborn5 at kent.edu> wrote:

> I guess Raven

> and McVeigh had a big falling out because of the direction McVeigh was

> taking the group, and Raven saw it as a perversion and basically a milking

> of hide's death...which depressed him very much.

I can confirm (by way of what Raven told me) that you are right and
have little to add. Zilch was one of the things i asked Raven about a
lot last i met him in autumn 2005.

And also, he told me that Tokyo was the biggest audiences he ever played for.

And in his spite towards McVeigh, he used the words "cashing in on a
dead friend", and i can still hear them.