[kj] Seasons Greetings - Zilch poster w/Raven

James Osborne josborn5 at kent.edu
Fri Dec 26 12:22:05 EST 2008

I was actually listening to some hide the other day..first time in a while.

Zilch had some potential to be a real spectacular project. However, I do
detest Ray McVeigh with all my heart. I remember when Ray McVeigh posted a
hate message on an old forum I ran, and I asked Raven to confirm that it was
indeed him...and Raven said it really was that little shit. I guess Raven
and McVeigh had a big falling out because of the direction McVeigh was
taking the group, and Raven saw it as a perversion and basically a milking
of hide's death...which depressed him very much.