[kj] Happy Festivus: Airing of Grievances

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Dec 23 21:38:40 EST 2008

I have over 30 KJ albums (Some multi disc) with a few more on the way.
I think I have more or less covered the basics. :)

Calling something my "first" album does not make it my only one. :)

Pandemonium was my gateway to KJ when millennium actually got some
airtime on local radio stations.
I don't think anyone can be disappointed with an album that garners
attention towards their work.

Cheers,
Me