[kj] Happy Festivus: Airing of Grievances

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Dec 23 21:28:22 EST 2008

exorcist i admire your loyal devotion to killing joke but it dismays me to hear you call pandemonium your first album please check the back catalog with albums like what's this for fire dances revelations brighter than a thousand suns

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:31:19 -0500From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Happy Festivus: Airing of GrievancesHEATHEN!!!At 10:25 AM 12/23/2008, Alex Smith wrote:
I was, am and will always be a zealous fan of Soundgarden. Saw them in small club in Brooklyn in 1990 playing with Voi Vod and Faith No More and on every tour that followed. PANDEMONIUM may have a couple of great songs ("Whiteout" and "Exorcism" among them), but it is inarguably chock o' block with tracks that can best be described with the word: FILLER.Alex in NYC