[kj] OT: Blue Christmas

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Dec 20 07:24:34 EST 2008

Lucifuge, followed relatively closely by III. 4p was great in an expanding
the palette kinda way (Stalker song), then I wasn't too into them again
until 7...Liberskull was a total return to form.

I suppose the same testosterone ego that drives GD is responsible for the
voice and songwriting, so perhaps it's a Shakespearean flawed hero kinda
thing. (oh dear I just compared Danzig to Hamlet...sigh.)

That New Bomb Turks song you posted is great, and I'm only listening through
one ear at the moment. (Pissed accident with 10 year old headphones)