[kj] (OT) The New Pigface on 8 Track Tape

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 17:56:01 EST 2008

There's no telling what various members of Pigface can cop to. Their opinions aren't holding any water with me.

Seriously though, check out Blood and Sand, Weightless, and Point Blank from the live album. Really good. Also a sweet version of Skinny Puppy's TFWO.

I honestly don't know why I'm so determined to come to fucking Pigface's rescue. Jesus.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale