[kj] (OT) The New Pigface on 8 Track Tape

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:12:42 EST 2008

And that hasn't been since 1991. The concept of Pigface was cool. BUT it soon turned into a parody of what it was against. It became bland, pale and stale. I used to follow them quite a bit but by 1994 it was the same old same old every time and then it had less interesting characters involved. So I cannot defend them now as a "band" that I would recommend.

Part of the beauty of Pigface in the beginning that it was complete chaos. And depending on who was involved at the moment it could yield different results. As the years have gone on it became more of a backup band to MArtin. Meaning he took more and more control over everything.

Oh well

Chris