[kj] OT: Idiot of the day award...

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 01:26:30 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:19 AM, The Exorcist
<killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com> wrote:

> The Inquirer did link to the original blog (that you pasted below) and I

> don't see any massive painting here.

> The gist and premise of the story is the same. The teacher remains a moron

> in both articles and I don't see

> any massively different conclusion one might come from reading The Inquirer

> or the Helios blog.

My bad, didn't spot the link. I just found the article from The
Inquirer terribly one-sided and when i got to "open sauce" i lost
interest. It looks to me like the writer just went for the majority
opinion of the blog comments with fuck all to add himself. And
"Writing in his bog" is a classic!