[kj] OT: Idiot of the day award...

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Dec 12 01:19:22 EST 2008

The Inquirer did link to the original blog (that you pasted below)
and I don't see any massive painting here.

The gist and premise of the story is the same. The teacher remains a
moron in both articles and I don't see
any massively different conclusion one might come from reading The
Inquirer or the Helios blog.

"Writing in his bog, Ken Starks said that the letter from the unnamed
school teacher showed what an uphill battle Linux people had in
dealing with entrenched attitudes."