[kj] (OT) The New Pigface on 8 Track Tape

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:58:04 EST 2008

It is not that hard to do. And you can find the stuff pretty cheap. It isn't a dying art form. Or hard to find recorders.
But here is the kick in the cock
$100..........a piece.
Probably picked up the tapes for less then a $1 a piece. Artwork, cutting, applying, etc. $5 a piece. Time transferring maybe $10-$20 tops....tops.

I have the same recorder. Basically start it and let it sit there. It does all of the work for you.

Unbelievable. If someone wants to buy, or better yet, download the new pigface I'll transfer it to 8 track for you. All you have to do is provide ANY 8 track tape and shipping to and from. Art will be on your own to. I predict/hope he will be sitting on these.

Chris