[kj] emusic - a small trick

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:04:01 EST 2008

emusic are buddy'ing with www.trialpay.com who run this "buy one, get
one free" offer for all kinds of small businesses. I know it's
possible to score different kinds of shareware for free (i myself
grabbed True Launch Bar which is a brilliant product, and they also
have Trillian Pro there).

Now, if and only if you've never used the free mp3's thingie with
emusic, you can actually use a 7 day trial with them as "payment". You
do have to leave your credit card info with emusic (not Trialpay
though) since they use it to check you haven't used their offer
before, but that's about it.

So basically, find somethng you'd like who use Trialpay and "pay" for
it with a free emusic trial. I scored a program and three albums that
way.

Three cheers for being a cheap bastard!

PS: I do not know if emusic is valid "payment" for everything they
have there. Caveat emptor.