[kj] Albums of the Year

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 21:38:05 EST 2008

Boris - Smile

Grand Buffet - King Vision

M83 - Saturdays = Youth

Stump - the Complete Anthology

Young Widows - Old Wounds

Melvins - Nude with Boots

Harvey Milk - Life...The Best Game in Town

Crystal Castles - s/t

Genghis Tron - Board Up the House

Fuck the Facts - Disgorge Mexico

John Murphy & Underworld - Sunshine Original Soundtrack

Not a bad year, actually.

Also, honourable mentions go to Moss - Sub Templem, Pentemple - 0))) Presents, Clinic - Do It!, North - Ruins, SebastiAn - Motor, TV on the Radio - Dear Science and MGMT - Oracular Spectacular.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale