[kj] OT - The Hollywood Palladium Opens October 2008

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:57:31 EDT 2008

   I saw Bauhaus (2 nights), Kraftwerk, and Ministry at the Palladium.
It'd be nice if they reopened it the same way they closed it: with an extended
stay by a big-name band (like Morrisey did when they closed it).

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'