[kj] Tailspinning Sun Stations

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:19:46 EDT 2008

I don't think it exists. Maybe it was a 'working' title?"

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:01:33 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] Tailspinning Sun Stations

Supposedly not released, but I am going to check soulseek later..http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/unreleased.html> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:51:19 +0000> From: crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: [kj] Tailspinning Sun Stations> > > Could anyone out there on the other side of the planet or just across the river answer this question:> > Does the track "Tailspin" which was originally going to close the 2003 album exist?> > If so does anyone have an MP3 of it they could email to me here?>

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!