[kj] OT Boycott the film Tropic Thunder

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Aug 21 09:49:56 EDT 2008

Go ask the damned Jew lawyer. He'll sniff it out for sure!

At 05:50 PM 8/19/2008, sade1 wrote:

>And they have a jew guy making whiteface with

>white paste and a straw wig for straw hair: who can I sue?

>... ... ... ... ... ...

>[looking at the current state of things]

>'Save me...

> save me from Tomorrow..

> I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.