[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go!

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Aug 19 16:54:22 EDT 2008

The 1985 Loreley festival set was originally released on CD as NWOBFG in about 2001 on the NMC label in the UK. The video (VHS) bootleg had been in circulation for many years before. NWOBFG contained an audio CD and a video (Quicktime) disc - Mike Coles artwork and a URL to The Last Laugh website.
The Loreley set was later re-released as LLB - that remains the only "official" KJ CD release that I don't own. Which label has the new NWOBFG come out on ? Cheers.