[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go!

Stamperdanny at wmconnect.com Stamperdanny at wmconnect.com
Tue Aug 19 16:45:46 EDT 2008

Can anyone tell me anything about the above item that was released today?
Does it come with a bonus dvd? Because if not, then it's just "Love Like Blood"
with a different cover.

There was a version played up by allmusic guide indicating bonus dvd. That
sat on backorder at my local shop for six months or more.

Today KOCH records released NWOBFG, along with "Unperverted Pantomime", My
local shop was only able to get me Unpervted Pantomime, which by the way is
great!

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Danny </HTML>