[kj] OT Boycott the film Tropic Thunder

blankwerks blankwerks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:20:16 EDT 2008

Isn't the film also about the ludicrous behaviour of a group of self
obsessed actors? surely their dismissal and mockery of any group is down to
the fact that they are in fact a load of complete wankers only able to think
about themselves?

I don't plan on seing the film, but I know the general premise is that they
are arseholes who get taught a lesson and re-evaluate themselves. Their use
of the "retard" word just goes to show how out of touch they are.

Oh and protesting about it will certainly do one thing - gve it more
publicity. And not get the studio to take it off release.