[kj] OT: Query regarding accommodation in New York

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 23:51:49 EDT 2008

Hi all

I seem to recall that when the forthcoming KJ dates were announced there was some email traffic here about hotel accommodation in New York. Could some kind soul please forward the recommendations to me or point me in the right direction to find them? My family and I are planning to include a few days in NY in an upcoming US holiday and I am very keen to find some decent and reasonably priced accommodation.

Thanks

Geoff