[kj] OT Boycott the film Tropic Thunder

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 07:34:13 EDT 2008

i wrote:

>> The Man Who Knew Too Little.

> Hillarious movie, must see it again.

you wrote:

> in the god damn rain.Bring it...Cliff

    As I (somewhat vaguely) remember The Man Who Knew Too Little, I don't
recall any defenseless people being offended. I remember liking that movie because
Bill Murray was cluelessly wandering thru some foreign intrigue-themed dinner
theater come-to- life and never knew it.

   If my asking [only] whether anyone has yet seen "Tropic Thunder" was offensive
then you're reading way too much into it, even given where you're coming from on this issue.

   Sounds like you've gone off the proverbial,well, you know....cliff.  When you hit
ground, fuck off, will ya? Don't

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'