[kj] (OT) M&M wedding advice

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:56:29 EDT 2008

LOL clever and made me and mik laugh hard ;D)))))

cheers,nice one---milinda and mik--as he is here with me right nowi sign from us both;)

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 15:29:53 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) M&M wedding advice

Dear Tech support,>>> Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed adistinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in theflower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly underBoyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuableprograms, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and theninstalled undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simplycrashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these> problems, but to no avail.>> What can I do?>> Signed,>> Desperate>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>> Dear Desperate,>> First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, whileHusband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command:> ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forgetto install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed,Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse of the above application cancause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 orBeer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that willdownload the Snoring Loudly Beta.>> Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus inthe background that will eventually seize control of all your systemresources.)>> Also do not attempt to reinstall Boyfriend 5.0 program. These areunsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learnnew applications quickly. You might consider buying additional softwareto improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and HotLingerie 7.7.>> Good Luck,>> Tech Support

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.