[kj] Totally OT - KJ tourmates.. Motley Crue, Coming Home

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 16:47:59 EDT 2008

   I know many here have been asking the understandable "when will's" and "what if's"
concerning Killing Joke colleagues Motley Crue and will they be doing anything worthwile
after touring and getting beat up by the Joke.

             ~ ~ "..I'm on my way...." ~ ~

   The Crue have resurfaced and are receiving widespread acclaim and recognition for
their civic contributions.  I hope the article answers your concerns.

Motley Crue Have Their Day....
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/07/31/motley-crue-have-their-day-in-los-angeles/

           ~ ~ ". . I'm on my wa-a-ay . . . ." ~ ~

   Also, they have a contest currently, to find a band to open for the Crue
on their  U.S. tour for $25,000.
   Didn't Killing Joke win the last time, and for about the same sum?

8P

7/31/08, 2:08 pm EST

The Mayor of Los Angeles..

*shakes head*

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'