[kj] Santa's Butthole Nightmare OT

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 11:56:58 EDT 2008

Butthole Surfers to play All Tomorrow’s Parties in December

First off, thanks to everyone who came out to the shows this summer. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again.

To wit:
Butthole Surfers will be playing The Nightmare Before Christmas, presented by All Tomorrow's Parties and curated by the Melvins and Mike Patton. This will be at the Butlins holiday resort in Minehead, England - December 5-7

The line up for this show will be the same as we had this summer: Gibby Haynes, Paul Leary, Jeff Pinkus, King Coffey and Teresa Taylor.

This festival is amazing and we're honored to be a part of it:

CURATED BY MELVINS
KILL ME TOMORROW
BUTTHOLE SURFERS
MASTODON