[kj] (OT) Joint Birthday

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 04:05:22 EDT 2008

I know it's a day late, but Happy Belated Birthday to you both, Janean and Melinda, hope you both had a great day!

There's a lot of Gatherers birthdays at this time of year, I know, who else has theirs coming up? Nuclear Sister's is today and mine is next week, but I shall be away on holiday, so I shall raise a glass to you all in the sunshine, there's none to be had here at the moment!

Looking forward to the gigs in the autumn, I still can't quite believe that I'm going to be seeing KJ with BPF on drums again.

Best regards to you all.
Nuclear Girl