[kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 10:52:16 EDT 2008

Yep, you're right...

PS. Quality Rainbow tune!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1
Sent: 30 April 2008 15:47
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

You keep chanting his name and he'll come right back, singing...

"Someone's screaming my name,
come and make me holy again....."

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

Well, don't forget the smacking ban stopped all violence to children in this country. Then the smoking ban stopped all smoking. Everything's pretty idyllic here now.

After this ban happens, there'll be an end to all 'weirdo' sex, so we can all sleep safely in our beds. *PHEW*

SINCE WHEN DID A BAN STOP ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PS. I still vote to ban Pete West though!