[kj] (no subject)

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 03:59:57 EDT 2008

There's some great 70's reggae (although to be fair, there's also a lot of dross).? And Lydon seems to have been well into it, doesn't he?? Some of the recent (well, post 2000) compilations e.g. Don Letts' Punk Rock Meets Reggae Uptown or whatever it was called are well worth buying to get a flavour...