[kj] (no subject)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 18:39:06 EDT 2008

Christ on a bike, I think the Editors are pure evil! Very Bunnymen, as you say. I'm sure that Curtis-esque
vocal isn't his real range! Really, I only like what I like & it sorta disgusts me when I hear the copying!
On reflection, I'd say that's my prejudices talking, but I normally come 'round if I really like something...