[kj] OT - FYI -follow the leaders

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 17:37:25 EDT 2008

History is full of people from other countries who still took their country back when it
was pimped out. Clearly that is "off the table" here - IN the Constitution, but OFF the table
anyway.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Bush and his cronies gave him the job...