[kj] (no subject)

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 04:03:45 EDT 2008

<<<Must admit the tracks from the new Portishead album sound great and I
never ever thought I would get into them, but will probably get that
next week.>>>

I saw them a couple of weeks ago - they were fantastic. Sound better
live than on record (which is a rare thing, I think). Played enough of
the old stuff to satisfy - Cowboys was enormous and tasty. From the new
album, Machine Gun with its industrial drumming was bloomin' marvellous.
I left the venue wishing I could go back in and see it all again.

Cheers,
Janean