[kj] Thanks for Music suggestions

Tim Merrill timmerrill at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 21:10:19 EDT 2008

There's a pint owed to all of you for some great suggestion regarding new sounds.

Been digging LCD Soundsystem, and Bedouin Sounclash. It is true that everything derives from it's predecessors,

but it would be nice to come across something new that still retained a bit of sincerity and ooomph from the past.

I don't want things to sound like 1982, but I do want to hear music that makes me feel as excited as I did back

then. I guess that's just another lovely facet of growing older. Everything just starts to become grey and bland...

Piss on that! There's still some living to be done in these bones, and i'll be damned if I'm going to just drift off

into embracing mediocrity. I've never done it before, why start now?

Oh for those of you interested, you should check out www.Muxtape.com. You can assemble mixtapes online of

Mp3's and others can listen to you mashups. Some of the collections aren't bad, but it's all a matter of taste...

Be well all, and here's to counting down the Wilful Days.....