[kj] (no subject)

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 07:20:40 EDT 2008

lol, yeah i know i said i dont like 'nz roots music' and i dont! honest!
tiki taane is a step or three above the rest tho, he's the real deal...
stiff like katchafire and all that other stuff just irks me, cant get into it.

pete is the guy we met at the last missing teeth gig, a long time KJ
fan and now it seems list lurker! glad you made it onto the list pete!
(will hook up at stiff little fingers in a few weeks..)

went and saw the now portland oregon based band the mint chicks at the
kings arms last night... was packed beyond belief... was quicker going
out to the car to get a drink than queue at the bar... at least this
time no dirty punk rock kids drew huge cocks and balls all over my
dusty car, LOL...

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."