[kj] (no subject)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 23:48:15 EDT 2008

Lots to choose from. The good stuff is a lot harder to find these days. Like trying to find a needle in a stack of other, shittier needles. Off the top of my head:

Sunn0))) (drone-doom)
Jesu (shoegazer metal)
Agoraphobic Nosebleed (grindcore with drum machines)
Parts and Labor (artsy/noisy pop-rock)
Bloodhorse (stoner/doom)
Xiu Xiu (art-damaged pop)
Today is the Day (experimental metal)
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum (avant-garde evil shit)
Kavinsky (electro)
Crystal Castles (glitch/thrash)
Stars of the Lid (ambient drone)
Zombi (synth-driven instrumental stuff)