[kj] A Complete Collection

Bob Barathy bbarathy at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 22 08:20:40 EDT 2008

No such thing mate!
Where do you begin?
Where does it end?

Does anyone actually own a complete collection of KJ material, i mean i've
loved KJ for years but ive only started putting it into one masive cd
wallet, and i find my self having to go out and buy compilations..
Just ordered the pandemonium and democracy singles but i take it that
singles before OTG never made the jump from 7" to CD?
I was just curious anyway, my morrissey one is worth about a grand and a
half now, but the joke have released far more material than that.

15:01