[kj] A Complete Collection

Charlie Key charlie_key at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:22:31 EDT 2008

Does anyone actually own a complete collection of KJ material, i mean i've loved KJ for years but ive only started putting it into one masive cd wallet, and i find my self having to go out and buy compilations..
Just ordered the pandemonium and democracy singles but i take it that singles before OTG never made the jump from 7" to CD?
I was just curious anyway, my morrissey one is worth about a grand and a half now, but the joke have released far more material than that.