[kj] New Amebix tracks, DVD

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 13 20:10:52 EDT 2008

Monolith is OFFICIALLY available for free ("a sliding scale download" --
pay what you want for it) here:

http://www.moshpit-tragedy.com/

But I like Arise better as well. "Monolith" I think is for more
dedicated fans (or it's ended up being that way) and doesn't have as
broad an appeal sonically.

-Oliver