[kj] ** God 4 War - Buddha 4 Peace **

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Apr 12 02:03:05 EDT 2008

QUOTE have it out over a coffee UNQUOTE

I can just see it...

"SHOVE IT WANKER!"

*fishes marshmallow out of Starbucks, takes a slow brooding sip while
glaring at opponent*

You lot do it a bit differently to how we do it down here...

QUOTE Ill wear a Malicious Damage tee shirt. UNQUOTE

His Beatliness will be easy to spot as well, he'll be the one who isn't
there.

Actually it'd be nice if you guys did meet and have a nice mini-Gathering,
so far I haven't met the killing joke fan I wouldn't let buy me a beer, or
coffee or whatever :)